Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Product Review: La Mer 'The Radiant' Concealer


I have the worst under-eye circles (thanks Mom!), and have tried practically everything to hide them. This was my first foray into the makeup monetary stratosphere, and my reaction so far is mixed. Is this an excellent product? Yes! The consistency is great and you can use your finger or the provided brush to apply for a natural-looking finish. High SPF and other skin-enhancing ingredients are a bonus. Is it worth $70? The jury's out.

The truth is, it doesn't cover my under-eye darkness completely. For this price, I was hoping for a natural texture and complete coverage. It covers well, but I don't know that I need a $70 concealer to do that. I'm hoping that with continuous use the skin benefits will emerge and justify the price.

Bottom Line: Great product, but $70 is extreme for what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment